Reporting to: CTO
Salary: Subject to experience
We’re on a quest for….
An experienced Front End Developer with a good understanding of HTML5/CSS3 and a passion for implementing pixel-perfect single and multi-page applications and websites from design.
Skills you’ll need:
- Front end/web development experience using HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with cross-browser issues and how to resolve them
- Experience in analysing and debugging front end related performance issues
- A passion for getting user interactions right
A bit more about us
We’re a big data organisation, based in Kent, but making our name all over the UK. We provide digital media analytics services and are about to launch a big data product that can be used across multiple sectors. This is an exciting time to join us, and your opportunity to work on developing an innovative new product.
What you’d get up to:
- Developing new applications and features
- Working with other developers to brainstorm and test new ideas
- Driving to continuously maintain high product quality and a passion for perfection
- Collaborating across all departments including design, sales, marketing, research, and customer support
Who should not apply...
Our work environment is very fast-paced and the role has a need for someone who can hit the ground running. We realise this may not be right for everyone, especially if you:
- Need a lot of supervision
- Don't like debugging intricate problems
- Dislike doing user support
- Don’t feel confident managing time across various projects
- Are not eager to learn new processes or skills necessary to achieve goals
- Have not minified your CSS on your portfolio
- Choose not to take pride in the formatting of your code on your portfolio
We are looking for self-motivated ‘team players’ that love technology and being part of the exciting, dynamically changing environment. If you’re bright, creative and ambitious, apply now for immediate consideration.
How to apply
Please attach an up-to-date CV in Word or PDF format, along with a covering letter to: email@example.com
We’d love to see an example of your best work too – please send us a portfolio of work or public links to live applications you’ve worked on and let us know how you were involved.Apply Now